The strength lies down in simplicity. With a slim fit, charcoal black color, blacked-out details, and made of highly heat-conductive, extremely durable fabric, these protective jeans rock the classy plain look and protect from the unthinkable. 13oz single layer comfort-stretch denim with 25% Dyneema® allows for versatility and extra comfort while giving you peace of mind when wearing them. Comes with SAS-TEC Triple flex armor INCLUDED for both knees and hips.
CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (35 meters slide distance) safety. Made in Europe with an uncompromised commitment to excellence.
- Slim fit, middle waist
- 13 oz single layer comfort-stretch 25% Dyneema® (15 times stronger than steel, 1800 protection)
- Charcoal black color on the outside and inside
- Highly heat-conducting and reflecting fabric
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- Two-position knee armor pockets
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armor INCLUDED
- Reflective cuffs for a safe ride
- Metal ring on the belt loop
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Black embroidery on the front
- Black logo embroidery on the back pockets
- Made in Europe
Denim with Dyneema®
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) is the secret that fuels this garment’s power. Dyneema® is the world’s toughest fiber material. How can something so lightweight be 15 times stronger than steel? That’s for us to know, and you to enjoy. Fiber is vastly used across the industrial landscape; from moving buildings to the stabilization of oil rigs, and even stopping bullets. Today, this industrial power is fused into the very fibers of our products. Safety can never be pushed too far; which is why we’ve engineered a clothing line that brings safety and style together as one.