Tapered Slim-fit. 12.5oz Cordura® stretch denim. Just a few things to describe the moto jeans taking the motorcyclist world by storm. Quality begins on the inside, with a thick mid layer made of DuPont™ with Kevlar® yarns lining and reinforced Kevlar® stitches. Reflective cuffs guarantee safety out on the open road, along with optional hip armor to seal the deal. Made in Europe with a commitment to excellence, Karl Devil represents pure quality produced in a fair way. No limits.
Size & Fit :
- Tapered slim cut, mid-rise style.
- Model wears size W31/34L.
- Model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm.
- Made of black 12.5oz Cordura® stretch denim.
- Lining: thick interlock-knit made of DuPont™ Kevlar®.
- CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (speed 70 km/h).
- Featuring Kevlar® reinforced stitches.
- Equipped with stretch panels on knees and back.
- Reflective cuffs for safety ride.
- Knee armor and inner Hip armor slots.
- SAS-TEC® CE approved (EN1621-1:2012) knee armor. (included)
- Optional: SAS-TEC Hips – EN1621-2 approved. (not included)
- Color: Black, hand-made aged style.
- Made in Europe.